01. Your SEO results will vary by user. Search engine results are influenced by their location.
02. Links to your homepage should be limited internally (example: linking your logo to redirect to your homepage should be the only link going to your homepage within your own website). Links to other pages on your website or blog posts are golden.
03. Changing the alt text on images already on your website is more time efficient than deleting them all, renaming and re-uploading.
04. Backlinking will produce someone else's images on your search engine results and vice versa.
05. You can see results in as little as ONE DAY!