01. Journal: Write your thoughts, goals, experiences (even your crazy clients) and more into a journal.
02. Take a walk: the Beauty Industry is known for standing or sitting for way too long, way too often. Get some movement and some fresh air.
03. Log-off: Social media can have us constantly comparing our brands or our artistry. Take break from scrolling for a day, a week or even a month. Log off.
04. Cook a meal: The Beauty Industry is known for eating In-between clients and replacing meals with coffee. Try a new recipe and nourish your body.
05. Hydrate: How often do we tell our clients to drink water regularly to hydrate their skin before coming to us? Well, the same goes for you, boo!